Emergency Dep. activity predictor
APIS – Emergency Department Activity Predictor. Congestion and long waiting times are a universal problem for emergency departments. Apis uses predictive models with Health data to anticipate, at the point of triage, the path patients will take, their risks and whether they will require hospitalisation.
APIS improves care processes by providing a reliable prediction of the time and resources needed for planned emergency department management and centralised bed management. Healthcare staff can speed up certain processes or analyses by patient type, and reduce unnecessary waiting and analysis.
- Reduction of waiting times, as it accurately predicts the risk of admission and resources needed per patient.
- Reduction of complications and costs, as it speeds up the triage process.
- Increased levels of patient satisfaction.
- Optimisation of processes, both in triage and in treatment, limiting analysis and waiting times.
- Learning based on the organisation’s data: the Machine Learning model provides realistic results adjusted to the specific case of the organisation.
- Easy implementation, as it uses existing data from your Data Warehouse.
- Independent system at centre level.
- Patient-by-patient prediction of admission risk and resource needs.
- Permanently updated thanks to Machine Learning algorithms that continuously adjust predictions based on each centre’s data.
- Guaranteed data protection, in accordance with current legislation (including the EU’s RGPD).