Marketplace for Hospital Beds
Congestion at emergency departments is a problem affecting hospital staff, management, and patients. In cases requiring a transfer, the logistics of finding a bed at the receiving institution slow the process down tremendously, using up beds at hospitals and preventing other patients from being treated quickly.
Amalfi Analytics’ MINT acts as a bed marketplace between centers, to speed up the search and allocate beds to patients. Waiting times and resource requirements are immediately reduced, removing an important cause of the congestion problem.
- Accurate bed availability planning.
- Reduced uncertainty, improving perception of quality of service.
- Reduced admin workload.
- Lower risk of patient complications.
- Immediate cost reduction.
- Easy implementation, since it can be used as a stand-alone app, yet easily integrated with other systems.
- Detailed bed offers – by center, type, and other conditions.
- Intuitive menu.
- Pre-booking option.
- Real-time availability.
- Usable via web from a desktop or as an app (Android and iOS).
- Data privacy guaranteed, including EU’s GDPR compliance.
Get in touch
REQUEST A DEMO
If you wish to see how Amalfi Analytics’ products can help you, request a free demo. We will explore your specific scenarios and requirements to see how Amalfi can apply to your organization.